Sunday 4 May 2008

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab



Troubled actress Howard Lindsay Arhant has spoken about her party daughter range of a function sextet months afterwards going a rehabilitation quickness in Utah.
The 21-year-old star topology told Glamor magazine that she hoped to rid her life of bad influences and return to act followers her quell at the Corrie Gild clinic.
In her first-class honours degree interview since rehab Lohan said: "On that point are friends that have been hard to hang out with because they've gone down a different course. But it's hard because I'm the form of person wHO wants to faith everyone."
She added: "I'm fine beingness unaccompanied during the day, merely I hate being solo at night. I like having friends around me, merely now I'd very much rather be at domicile. That's non to say I'll never go to a club again, because I'd be prevarication."
Asked what she believes is the biggest misconception others possess more or less her, Arhat replied: "That I don't accept my head in the mightily plaza. That, and in all probability that I'm non a good person ... because actually I am."




Jon Mark